Tuesday, September 29, 2009

stpm - a month and 2 weeks to go

well my last exam in JSHS finished on 17th sept 2009..
and i know that i will get a worst worst result for this trial exam..
yea it's pretty bad..
thoroughly bad..
haha.. i knew it..
somehow i was sad..
maybe my friends passed their exam with flying color..
and i am the one who still lag behind..
why why why??
oh yea i did not try my best during exams..
and i did making mistakes for a lot of questions..
careless..
thoughtless..
my average result is low.. around 50+-%..
still ok..
but i still can't accept my maths result so bad like this!!
40% for maths paper1 and 80% for paper2..
why i was so careless and couldn't take it seriously??
hahaiz..
just let it be..
now i need to practice more and more..
avoid mistake..
people said, "practice makes perfect!!"
oh yes i must force myself to be more hardworking..
stpm.. is waiting for me.. haha..
stpm.. i am coming to you!! yea...

2 comments:

  1. + oil + oil
    practice make perfect yeahh

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact, academic result does not mean everything.
    Anyway, u should also try ur best to get good result in the coming exam too.

    What i can said is just
    ALL THE BEST ya!!!

    ReplyDelete