Monday, September 14, 2009

bad feeling

some of my friends in the school got bad moods today..
all looked so dispirited and depressed..
maybe couldn't get a better result and feel upset?
maybe had a little quarrel with their friends and feel angry??
maybe have a lot of pressure on school exercises???
maybe maybe and maybe..
i don't know as well..

but something is quite bothering me..
did i do anything wrong again to make people be tired of me??
and not willing to talk to me??
haiz..
got a pretty bad mood now..
and my mind tells me don't do anything just keep relaxing..
but what can i do at the end?
nothing actually..

well.. nothing to say and gonna stop here..
gotta watch movie to relax..
ya.. i m just talking nonsense..
to reduce my stress at here.. lalala~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment