Tuesday, August 4, 2009

my story begins..

mmm... this is my first time to write blog.. zzz.. never did before.. ahaha.. errrr.. today is 4th of august year 2009.. well.. my story begins here..

i feel sad actually because today my little ngong2's legs being hit by a pail fulled with water.. it's caused by that careless maid.. didn't look carefully when putting down the pail.. haiz.. quite pity little ngong2 scream for whole day.. ngong2 can't walk properly and looks pain when it tried to stand.. it lies beside me till now as it feels scared.. really worry about ngong2.. haiz.. how?i couldn't help anything and just can accompany ngong2 all the time.. ngong2 pee on it's body for 3 times just because it can't stand.. it can't even sit well.. TT.. pity ngong2.. may god bless..

exam finished 2 weeks before.. i prepared well for those exam.. but don't know why i still got a bad bad result.. PA 50%, Maths 76%, Econ 70% and Acc 61%.. haiz.. quite disappointed on myself.. gotta work hard for trial exam and STPM.. ahaha.. all the best to me la.. haiz.. zzz

mmm.. my first blog end here.. haha..

2 comments:

  1. ngong2 is hit by the bail is it?
    i thought it is pour by water,so it's leg no energy because of scare..
    then?? how le now??

    ReplyDelete
  2. how about little ngong2 now?? so pity...haiz..
    got see the doctor??
    what doctor said??

    ReplyDelete